Skip to main content

FaceBook Blocking- in-Q-Tel and the Private Hegemony Of Power



TWEET THIS:  http://goo.gl/9y2MiH 


Recently a message appeared  on my screen , being identified as from Facebook. It brought up the Facebook login screen and warned against sending friend requests to people that one does not know in one's circle of friends , family, work, and classmates

I first received the message several months ago. The first message included a list of twenty names of people who did not respond to my friend request over all the years that I have been on Facebook. It asked that I delete all the requests and suggested that I stop sending friend requests for a week.

The next was a list of 7 names - some of them very recent requests, which I did not think were given adequate response time.

The third message to appear  told  that I am blocked for a week from adding friends and displayed a list of five names- all very recent requests- all in response to those with whom I interacted on Facebook- and one within the last hour of receiving the message

This is the message I sent to Facebook:

I do not respond to Facebook friend requests ( I meant facebook invitations to add a Friend)  as I only send requests to those who have responded favorably to something that I posted. If one could only be friends with people one knows in the real world Facebook would be a tiny fraction of what it is and also would have no purpose as I cannot discuss many interests that I have with people that I know in the real world.

After sending me invitation after invitation to befriend people that I know nothing about- You are now blocking me for sending requests to people that I do know- in cyberspace. There are about five people very recently sent requests- one of them sent within the hour and for this you are blocking me for a week-

What you are telling me just does not add up/ makes no sense - and one has to wonder what is motivating Facebook.


HOWEVER  After looking at the Facebook Rules And Responsibilities Page- which was updated at the end of 2013- and finding no mention of the specifically stipulated rules that I am being told that I violated, I am weighing in with the speculation that this message is not from FaceBook but is generated by some other source that has figured out how to gain access to some of my online activities. For the last several months, my computer has been plagued by an inexplicable data processing sound going on in the background and unrelated to any activity that I am doing. I found that I can temporarily stop that sound by switching out browsers but recently I allowed it to go on longer than usual. Co-incidentally, I thereafter received the alleged FaceBook message.

The message specifically states that Facebook is meant only for connecting with people that one already knows -specifying friends, family, work, and classmates and claims that sending a singular friend request to someone whom one does not know through such circles can be considered to be "harassment" . The recent message then told me that I was blocked from sending friend requests for a week.

I googled this message and found reports of others receiving the same message and a conversation about these rules on what appears to be a Facebook message board, However there is no official correlating rule posted on FaceBook .

It is well publicized that the CIA has a venture capitalist fund called In-Q-Tel which invests in high-tech companies for the sole purpose of keeping  intelligence agencies equipped with the latest information technology (spying tech) . This means that the same technology that is available to the CIA is available to other private sources. I don't think the CIA is bugging my computer and to Facebook I am just a grain of sand on a huge beach, but to the power hegemony in Maine I am a spanner in the works and a loose canon voice and here we are entering another election season. The power hegemony loves the word "world class" and it is heavily invested in the 21st century gold rush to make the next billions or trillions in the next high tech revolution and/or to become the controlling hand in the next technological power house and so it is likely that the tzars of the hegemony  have access to the latest spying technology, the development of which is being capitalized by the In-Q-Tel. and their own access to those functions being capitalized by taxpayers every where.

And so- it is reasonable to speculate that spying technology is out there which is accessible not only to the CIA but to the hegemony of power, who may also have an interest in retaining such technology in their own hands- unavailable to others who could then use it against them- and the hegemony does not like to have their own activities to be transparent to the general public.

( Unfortunately as I am typing- the date processing sound has now found my way back into my system after switching to a way off the known grid browser- if you have ever used Quickbooks and pressed "enter" - this is what it sounds like)

I just can't see the very restrictive rules as being generated by FaceBook- which would never have become the most used social networking in the world if  FaceBook were dictating the use of its network in such a limiting way. However the very idea of such rules being implemented- especially being implemented on targeted individuals and organizations- extrapolates on how FaceBook could be manipulated if ICCAN is taken out of United States governance and handed over to the"world community" as President Obama plans to do in 2015. If you think the recent activities of the IRS are a threat to free speech, wait until you see what happens when the hypothetical "global community" is controlling ICCAN ! Enjoy what is left of free speech while you can!

Comments

  1. This also happened to me several months ago and i had problems with malware and unknown people showing up in my facebook friends list but couldn't see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The recent questionable occurance for me is that my posting app sends multiple posts because it is self posting from this blog. First I removed this blog from the group and then all blogs- but it kept on posting over and over again. When I looked the blogs were added back to the group. I removed them again and they came back again.

    It occurs to me that this could result in having my blog taken of google search results. I have contacted the psting app about the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once got a message that was worded like that as a spam/phishing email around two years ago. I also got the message as a legitimate security notification after logging into Facebook after travailing to another country. I have reinstalled Windows and changed my passwords since then. I suggest you do the same. I study security for a living.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for teh advice. A while back I took my system back to factory default and that got rid of the background sound for a while. But now the function does not display - nor any of the functions for restoring the system- other than "restore". I am guessing that I can locate it by accessing all drives in Command Prompt and that it might be set to not display - but for now I found another method that seems to be working for the time being- or at least I am not hearing that background sound.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course as soon as I posted that I heard the background sound again for the first time in quite a while!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why are social impact investors trying so hard to defeat smaller shelters for the homeless?

  "Social Impact” developers in Portland, Maine seek to squelch a referendum for smaller shelters called for by qualified practitioners with concrete experience in the field. A large sign says Vote C to support the Homeless, small handmade sign next to it says Untrue! That sign is paid for by developers who want / Photo by Jess Falero In   the 1970s under Governor Longley , Maine became a centrally managed economy that expanded Maine’s wealth gap and merged, almost seamlessly, the public and private and the non-profit and for-profit economic sectors into one mutually beneficial wealth-concentration & distribution system. Currently, mutually benefitting factions are coming together once again in hopes of building a mega-shelter for the homeless in a Portland, Maine industrial development district. In addition to beds for the homeless, the project will include, dining, and locker facilities, as well as offices and an attached health clinic. The promotion  describes the facility

Communism and State Ownership of Intellectual Property

Tweet This: http://goo.gl/BcA6ru Government As a Secret Society The response to my informal suggestion that public accessibility to government could be improved by making information available in a searchable data base ( see previous post) subjectively confirmed that the  functioning power elite of Maine's economic development programs and policies are both intentional in instituting a political ideology that supersedes the will of the people, as expressed in the Maine State Constitution, and deceptive towards the general public. 1.Information made available on an agency website but not in a searchable database format may not provide the research and investigative tool needed by the public. The Freedom of Access Act does not require that public information be posted online in any particular format, just that public records be made available. While there is a strong argument for increasing the accessibility and usefulness of information, there is no current requ

Hand Making Ceramics in the USA, The Medium is still the Message

I was raised in a ceramic business in the home, which was different from its surroundings, making myself and my siblings, outsiders inside the classroom environment. When school closed and summer commenced, an alternate reality emerged, a world in which my family's art was sought after by a wide range of humanity. I felt welcomed by the foreigners and an outsider among local peers. Later when I left home for  NYC, circa 1966, I found myself surrounded by welcoming peers, a difference between night and day. It was New York City at the pinnacle of the flower power era when Greenwich Village was wall-to wall youth culture As you can imagine this formulated a peculiar psychology, so strange, that even I didn't recognize it! From Levittown To Maine in 1952 Page from Jim Harnedy's book on the Boothbay Region. The 200 year old barn which was the first home of Andersen Design was torn down after we moved to East Boothbay A while ago a high school acquaintance told me