Skip to main content

Public Private Relationships And the New Owners of the Means of Production Available In Print


Public Private Relationships and the New Owners of the Means of Production is now available in print- in time for the start of what is currently looking like Amerika's first fully open public private federal government with globalist Trump and family seeming apparently unaware as to any conflict of interest between running their global business empire in conjunction with administering the US government!

As in Maine, public private relationships are surrounded by a fluid relationship to  general laws governing the rest of society. Here is a post-election link to a story about Trump and family's business dealings in India,
Trump’s extensive deals in India raise conflict-of-interest concerns

Here is a link to my book documenting how government by public private relationships has been aggressively and incrementally replacing government by the Maine Constitution in Maine over the last forty years:

GET THE BOOK_ PUBLIC PRIVATE RELATIONSHIPS AND THE NEW OWNERS OF THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

Globalism - like Agenda Twenty One, is planned globally and implemented locally. I do not know of another documented record which provides such an in-depth look at how a global agenda is implemented locally in the USA as is to be found in Public Private Relationships and The New Owners of The Means of Production. If my book has any influence, I hope it will be to encourage many such in-depth investigations at the local level.

The history of the replacement of the Maine constitutional form of government is narrated through a discussion of political philosophy and what makes the American political philosophy exceptional, separating the American political philosophy from totalitarian political philosophies such as communism and fascism.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FaceBook Blocking- in-Q-Tel and the Private Hegemony Of Power

TWEET THIS:  http://goo.gl/9y2MiH  Recently a message appeared  on my screen , being identified as from Facebook. It brought up the Facebook login screen and warned against sending friend requests to people that one does not know in one's circle of friends , family, work, and classmates I first received the message several months ago. The first message included a list of twenty names of people who did not respond to my friend request over all the years that I have been on Facebook. It asked that I delete all the requests and suggested that I stop sending friend requests for a week. The next was a list of 7 names - some of them very recent requests, which I did not think were given adequate response time. The third message to appear  told  that I am blocked for a week from adding friends and displayed a list of five names- all very recent requests- all in response to those with whom I interacted on Facebook- and one within the last hour of receiving t...

High Brow Art VS the Marketplace and the Maine Juice Conference

TWEET THIS http://goo.gl/xdwZDk Continuing with my story from HERE ...(and incorporating a few paragraphs from this earlier but incomplete telling ) Finally, after a year of receiving stimulus fund notices for non-profits only, in the fall of 2009, I received an email from the Maine Arts Commission about a competition for small businesses for what I took to be, a modest grant for the sum of 30000.00 from an "anonymous source". In a moment of hopeful delusions, I imagined that the Maine Arts Commission had come to its senses and realized that they needed to support the private sector. The competition was called an "elevator pitch competition" which means a pitch delivered in five minutes. Even the written answers to questions on the application were required to be answered in a minimal number of words, brevity being stressed as being so important that if your couldn't explain a business idea in five minutes, then one's business idea is simply not ...

Resident shouted down and threatened with police force at Hampden Town Cou...

This is a video of a woman valiantly fighting for her freedom of speech at a Hampden, Maine Town Council meeting. Despite threats to call the police if she didn't stop expressing her views, she prevailed as a public citizen protesting the town council's expenditure's of the taxpayers money, reminding them that it comes out of the pockets of the people. As a function of posting this video on As Maine Goes, which is still active at this time, The names of the two people in this encounter have been identified: Quoting from the As Maine Goes discussion: Vic Berardelli : "The name of the woman speaking in the video is Kristin Hornbeck , who once sat on the Hampden Town Council." This has been corrected- The woman's name is Kirsten Hornbrook. Three Pipe Problem ; " I believe Thomas B. Brann is the Chair , demonstrating either an infantile grasp of Robert's Rules or a deliberate abuse of them. How can this guy sleep at night? I hope he does the rig...